Sunday, May 9, 2010

~QUEEN OF MY HEART~









Ibu,ibu...
engkaulah ratu hatiku,
bila kuberduka,
engkau hiburkan selalu..
Ibu,ibu...
engkaulah ratu hatiku..



there is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path as flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps..


Is my mother my friend?I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with the capital 'M', she is something sacred to me. I love her dearly..yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to..


Your arms were always open when I need a hug. Your heart understood when i needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were always stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly..


MAK, MAMA, IBU, UMMI
terima kasih kerana menjaga dan mendidikku,
dari aku kecil sehingga sekarang..

terima kasih atas nasihat yang tak putus-putus
supaya aku menjadi orang yg berguna utk agama,bangsa dan negara..

terima kasih kerana bersabar melayan kerenah aku,
di saat aku nakal, di saat aku menangis..


..SELAMAT HARI IBU..



0 comments: