Friday, June 26, 2009

second post

As I ponder myself deep into my thoughts,

The businessmen do business,

The teacher teaches,

The administrator administers,

The student studies,

The baby cries,

But what does a free will learned man do?

Does he waste the day off to shake away the built up stress ?

Does he take snapshots of remarkable world-known sceneries?

Does he touch-up with his long lost friends to strengthen friendships?

Does he humbly give a hand to charity?

No he says,

I have been given tears to shed my fear off.

I have been given eyes to see the already majestic world of vision.

I have been given a memory to store all the beautiful times I cherish.

I have been given a soft heart to help in times of great needs.

What I will and must do every tick of my free time is to repay my sky-rocketing debt to Allah.

Then only can I kick away this regret and serve my true purpose of living.

By i

0 comments: